Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I Just Don't Understand: Preface

 

The following entries deal with current events. These are my opinions, but there are also facts. I will not list any main stream/Legacy media companies’ websites. I no longer trust them. They have become an arm of the politicians who pay them the most to do slanted news stories. The websites or blogs that I do list, they are journalists. They have the SAME news stories that CNN has, they just leave in the truth, unlike CNN, MSNBC, etc… You may not agree with me, and the cool thing is, that is your right. If you choose to read the following entries, do so understanding that if I have an Independent News Site with all of the information that pertains to what I am talking about, I will list links to the articles, blogs, or videos at the end.

I know how hard it is to leave the “safety” of the main stream media news. But the truth is, we no longer have journalists who just report the news. There is a constant slant to their broadcasts. We need more Walter Cronkites, that man was as left as they come, but as soon as those cameras came on, it was the news, ONLY the news, unless he was doing an opinion piece, but even then, he put in both sides and not just his side. There are a lot of new news sites; OANN, RSBN, NewsMax all do live shows, Resist the Mainstream, Red Voice Media, and The True Defender, have websites. This isn’t a comprehensive list by any stretch, but it gives you a place to start. “But they are different than CNN/MSNBC!” Of course they are different, they keep the truth in their reporting, unlike the legacy media that cherry picks the parts that they tell those who are still watching/reading their reports. (Go look at CNN’s ratings…they have tanked) Other reporters who are doing great work are Steven Crowder, Stew Peters and Charlie Kirk. Just open your mind to something new, you know, the TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment